Sunday, April 19, 2009

SMILES

When I get home from work..I just want to get inside and sleep but then I see those two cute little faces . Mr. Dodger and my lil girl Ariel. My babies. *OUR BABIES* sorry Larry. ha & I just can't help but play or stay up with them. they are sooo cute! Precious! adorable! aaaaaw


I guess I should kindly introuduce them to you .







DODGER- . I love him sooooo much .we named him Dodger because..well, DuHHH!! ding ding ding. WE love the DODGERS! (Handsome face ..right!!?)





and now our precious little girl Ariel..aww Larry loves herrrr I think he has a favorite! no fair! haha. & yes, we got her name because my favorite Disney movie is LITTLE MERMAID!
. seeeee? she has a lot of cuteness!

Totally Random..but..right now I just enjoyed a Weight Watchers Icecream sandwhich.! Amazing..with a Capital A!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...