Saturday, May 9, 2009

and to think

and to think I almost gave up on this blogging thing. Thinking whos going to read it besides me!?!?!?! well, I know theres one person out there interested..right?! =] anyways. Its like a therapy for me.

sooo tomorrow is Mothers day. Happy mothers day to all you mothers!!!

no kids just two lilllll doggies ..say what!? hahaa yaah, larry and I are taking it slow, I mean we want to be a lil selfish and live in our new home for about a year or two just US and the dogs. Then we will have a kid. but you know its all in GODS hands right? :) I will be happy with whatever happens. IM just so excited im going to marry the man I am absolutely so in love with. NO DOUBTS about that!

is it maui time yet!?! haha. I get to see my sister who lives in AZ. :( she moved away when we were fighting. But now that we are getting along through email and phone..its sucky. NO SHOPPING with her. Maybe I will go visit her. ugh but im saving money for Maui and our new home! ... we will see what happens. Anyways, Larrys graduation is soon!! yay! congrats babe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...