Thursday, July 23, 2009

ugggh our home drama

frustrated! Loan documents need to be signed but is in high risk at the moment..WTF...
our closing date got delayed . Instead of being on Monday, it's now "hopefully" wed. or thursday. Apparently "this happens a lot" in this process, but that doesn't change me being annoyed! It's for reasons that are totally out of our control, which is frustrating because if I was in control, we'd be done by now! I'm so ready to have all this junk done. This is definitely my least favorite part of the home buying process. All this waiting, paperwork, terms I have to strain to understand, etc. ANYWAY, if you guys could please pray that everything goes smoothly and that we'll be signed, sealed & delivered on wed or thursday, that would be GREAT!!

Thanks, friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...