Monday, August 23, 2010

JCLU FOREVER


Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.Proverbs 31:30

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! That is what comes to mind when I think of JCLUFOREVER.COM (Jesus Christ Loves U Forever)
JCLU was created by girls who love Jesus and they have these shirts that are designed to be a tool for evangelism. They have simple statements on their cute stylish shirts.
I am so pleased with these girls and their company.I want to shout it out to the whole world haha! :) anyways, here are some of the shirts.
Check out their website JCLUFOREVER.COM to see more shirts and the pricing :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*God commands us to love everyone even our enemies.


this picture below is from their site ( I LOVE THIS SHIRT AND SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS WEARING IT)


*Faith Christian T-shirt ( I know I have FAITH!)

I love the V Neck!


No scripture on this one one just a simple message
Smiling Face with a Halo*(ANGEL) soo beautiful I love how comfortable and cute this shirt is!


TEAM JESUS! HE can save you :) Team Jesus! Because Edward and Jacob Can't Save You




CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm going to order some today! Thanks for sharing! xo T

    MaterialGirls23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look soo cute love the black faith shirt !!! awesome picks !1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cristeeen! I knoww I've been missing! I'm sorrrry! But after summer school i was exhausted and I barely would touch my computer. But when I did i did go onto my youtube account and I saw your video about this company! I loved the "Team Jesus", "Faith", and "Love your enemies" tee! I always was keeping up with your 30 day challenge =) I think its great that theres a company out there like this and even more great that your talking about it! Not many people would've wanted to bring up the topic of Jesus but I admire that you proudly do! I really do love the shirts, I think they would look great for the fall =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That love your enemies tshirt is gorgeous!

    Love your blog - I'm a new follower. Have a look at mine - http://make-me--beautiful.blogspot.com ....maybe you could follow in return?

    T x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...