Monday, December 6, 2010

Sundays

Sundays are usually known as "LAZY DAYS" but ever notice in December it is much more than that??? I noticed in December those "lazy days" are actually relaxing and self therapeutic days. December is such a beautiful month. Christmas,Family,The Lord,Hot chocolate,starbucks,Football,Christmas cookies,Trees,Snow,lights,and candy canes... It is just an amazing month. I am blessed to be alive during the month of December. How have you been spending your Sundays? Yesterday, I had Starbucks,dressed comfy,watched football,and enjoyed neighbors Christmas lights with my husband. To me, that was RELAXING and nice :) Happy December.



2 comments:

  1. Im working on Sundays too, so..
    but I can actually take a day off whenever I want, I work from home :) I love ur pic and envy ur coffee, need one noooow!

    http://jollburrfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love this post! December is such a beautiful month ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...