Saturday, June 9, 2012

Beauty Box 5

Happy Saturday!! I finally uploaded my Beautybox5.com Review onto my youtube channel! The video will of course be at the bottom of this post, but for those who for some reason cannot watch videos I just thought I would post some pictures :) Before I do let me just tell you, beautybox5.com is a Monthly,Quarterly,or Yearly subscription. It's your choice. I think if you first start out you should do the Monthly subscription which is $12. Just so you can see how you enjoy your first couple of boxes! What does this box have in it?! Well, it has SAMPLES of course! Which is always nice, I actually like getting samples from monthly subscriptions because they're perfect size for traveling! Anywhooooo, check out the site for more Questions or just to be a little nosy and see what other brands beauty box 5 has to offer. x's and o's!!When I opened the box my eyes opened up so wide when 'It's a 10' was in there!!! I love that brand so that made me super happy! haha! As for the Merlot night cream..I never tried the product but of course was excited to have a night anti aging cream! Face creams are always an important thing to have in your life & I am willing to try something new, who doesn't want to throw some wine on their faces! haha JK! okay okay jokes aside...I will let you know how this product works ( I got 3 creams)evie evan is a throat firming cream! Ohhh yeah!! Let's not get that turkey gobbler throat!! Firm that beautiful neck of yours! haha, well I hope this works! I have been using it daily since I got it and hoping for a firm neck LOL :) A self tanner as a sample! Looove that! I hate spending lots of money on a tanning product that just leaves your blotchy! I am looking forward to trying this towelette out!Tree Hut Shea Body butter -oooh la la !! I Love the scent of this moisturizer. It has a perfect summer/vacation scent! Overall, I am pleased with this box and the samples I received :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...