Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Little Personal

For the New Year I decided to try something a little personal but I do not mind it :) As most of you know I love Youtube and uploading on my beauty channel CDIORME , Well, now it's time to share my life on the daily with you. I was really inspired by itsjudytime. I have always been subscribed to her and thought "I could never do this! I give her so much props!" Then VLOGMAS happened and I decided to give it a try and I LOVE IT!! It is a lot of work but so worth it and something I can always look back on for laughs and just sweet memories. So, it would mean a lot to me if you would all subscribe and support that channel. I think that will be my 2013 main channel. I will still upload on the beauty one, but my life and my blessings are obviously my biggest passion and blessing so why not share ? :) The channel link is HERE Channel name is "LoveCristeen" Hope you enjoy this new journey with me.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...