Thursday, May 30, 2013

Nautical Of Course!

I simply cannot stay away from the Nautical Trend! I love it! It's super easy to work with and can be simple to put together if you are laid back or going out at night. It works for pretty much anyone and ANCHORS...OMG ANCHORS! I love them! I bet in real sea they smell fishy but oh well, on jewelry and detailing they don't stink so it's all good. Top- Forever21 Distressed Shorts- F21 Blazer-F21 Anchor Necklace- H&M or F21 Oxfords-Shoes-Shoemint Handbag- Justfab

2 comments:

  1. Love ur outfit cristeen, btw also bn eyeing ur bag ;) from ur daily vlogs now that I now were is it from got to go n search for it. Awesome Pic Larry! not bad. Great job! Looking gorgeous like always Cresteen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur outfit cristeen, btw also bn eyeing this bag ;) first seen it in ur daily vlogs now that I now were is it from got to go n search for it. Awesome Pic Larry! not bad. Great job! Looking gorgeous like always Cresteen.

    I'm (star1estrella) frome youtube.... it took me 30min to figure out hw to post a comment grrr. Lol n I still nt sure hw... help.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...