Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tarte Cosmetics Event

Tarte Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands so I was really excited to have my friend Ramona invite me to their event they were having in Santa Monica. I have been to an event of theirs before and it was so much fun and they had amazing food! haha. The theme for this event was DIY so it was really creative and again they served amazing food haha and vitamix smoothies! I had a green one and it was delish! So the DIY booths were for your animals like dog shirts,bowls,collars..etc. and they had another one with necklaces from Dogeared create. I used a 24" gold chain for mine and two little charms. One with a "J" for my daughter and The other a heart for "love" of course. I did decorate a dog bowl but I didn't get to creative with that haha and I glued studs and stuff on a purple collar for my dog ariel. We also got the coolest goodie bags ever! Tarte cosmetics of course and an OSTER 18 speed blender with the prettiest details on it. Best of all I got to hang out with my friends and socialize while taking pictures and vlogging. I will post my video below the pictures as well so you can see my whole experience.(I will also post another blog with swatches and such of my new tarte cosmetics) Top picture is with two of my fav friends Ramona and April and I got to hang out with the beautiful Holly!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...