Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Stay At Home Mom

Did I ever tell you I love being a Stay at home mom?! I love watching my beautiful Daughter grow and learn each and every day without missing a single thing. Yeah, sometimes I would like to catch a break here and there and have more decent locations for blog photos but hey..I can't really complain.. here I had no choice but to take my pictures in front of my home just to make Jayde happy. She is a little stubborn 2 year old I tell you!  Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this post and find some sort of inspiration and btw this pregnancy is now going great! Even though I have gained a little more weight than planned haha.




top- F21, Shorts- Thredup, Hat-nordstrom, Wedges- Justfab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...