Thursday, April 30, 2015

Cousin Time

This week has been pretty exciting for Jayde so far! She was able to play with her cousin Kyla who lives in Arizona! My sister (kyla's mommy) was able to visit California for a bit and I was able to spend lots of time with her! Kyla is 10 months old and my precious Jayde is 3 years. The age difference..didn't matter..they had so much fun and laughed and shared their toys the whole time. Kyla has a little cold at the moment but that didn't stop that little ray of sunshine from having a good time.  (btw, Jax (who is now 8 months!!) will be in the next shoot. He was just napping and he wouldn't have liked wearing pink jumper anyways. haha) Bows and Jumpers are from Target!



COUSINS- childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends



My lovely Jayde

That beautiful face

"I got your back Jayde" - Kyla

Kyla and that pose = Cute overload!

Sharing puffs 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...