Friday, May 29, 2015

My Tiny Humans

Hello My Tiny Humans
I love watching her grow. She is so funny and her smile is contagious.
Jayde lifts spirits and although she can be a sassy little firework she is
also very kind hearted. My beautiful 3 year old girl. She is so smart and very
entertaining and has a thing for fashion. My daughter. I love you.

Kimono- H&M, Leggings and shoes- Fabkids


 Jax, my baby man :) He turned 9 months yesterday and his giggles
can make your tummy hurt (but in a good way). He makes my heart happy.
Shoot! He makes everyone happy! Every morning he yells with a smile wanting
his big sister Jayde to enter the room. It's so adorable. They both scream with
excitement. I love how he let's his sister pick on him (for now) haha.
Jax is still doing the military crawl but can stand pretty darn good while
holding on to things. He says "mama", "dada", and "ball". Jax, You can keep growing
I love watching you grow and love watching you explore and learn. 



Jayde's Outfit is all by Fabkids



Baby Gap Beanie- Thredup, Top- H&M, Pants- Thredup, Shoes- Macys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...