Friday, November 4, 2016

BUFFALO CHICKEN BUBBLE UP WITH BACON RECIPE


Since this whole weight loss journey of mine I have discovered a whole new world of recipes. Especially healthier versions and ones with low points (Weight Watcher smart points). So the new favorite in our home are bubble ups. If you are wondering "What is a bubble up?" It's basically a casserole with bisquits YUM!! There are so many out there on pinterest or my personal favorites are on two of my favorite bloggers blogs. Drizzle me skinny and The daily dose of pepper ! They both share the yummiest of recipes and the points as well. Which is VERY helpful if you are counting points. So in this post I am going to share with you a video of me making one of drizzle me skinny's buffalo chicken and bacon bubble up! YUM!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...