Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Still "Weight Watchin"

I gave myself a huge smile and a pat on the back before sitting down to write this post. Why? Well, I am still doing weight watchers and still losing weight but most importantly living a healthier lifestyle than what I was doing before. I am still eating what I want here and there but keeping track. Keeping Track is what is most important. Some days I don't count the points but mentally I know what is okay for me to eat and what I should just take a nibble of HAHA. Anyways, I have noticed my channel (youtube channel) has been mostly dedicated to WW ! Crazy right? It was always makeup, hauls, and fashion but I am obviously obsessed with how much happier I am with this new lifestyle and who loves sharing happiness!?!ME!!! So I have been enjoying my channel a lot more. Don't get me wrong I am still loving makeup and all that stuff and those will pop in here and there! So if you are not subscribed to my youtube channel make sure you do that! Link is HERE .  
I have new videos up right now. What I ate today and food hauls with the smart points.




Newest Video is right here :) 

Also here is another self promotion LOL but my Weight loss journey IG account has been my main instagram account lately. love it! So you know....if you waaaant..you can follow haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...