Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I love Food and Weight Watchers !



Never in a million years I would have thought this blog would have more food post than beauty and fashion post haha. This is definitely my passion right now! Don't get me wrong...everything beauty, fashion and lifestyle are still favorites but this excitement of me finally losing weight after all these "lose weight fast diets" or "start monday" thoughts to myself is a HUGE Accomplishment for me and it's FUN! Yes, it's FUN! I am not bored of it at all. If you are new here I am currently doing weight watchers and I love every single thing about it. I feel healthier. I have a lot of energy and I fit in my favorite jeans again! I slowly transitioned my youtube channel to chit chats and what I eat videos on weight loss as well. Check it out if you haven't HERE 
Anyways, you probably have heard this before but I never thought I would have a success story on weight loss or even be an inspiration to some and I get comments every single day saying I inspire some of you and that just makes my heart full and keeps me motivated! THANK YOU! 
I can ramble for days about this but it's late at night and I have to be up early. Hope you don't mind these random post. I feel like you are right in front of me and we are just having BFF talk LOL. 
Oh and if you came here because you want to lose weight or somewhere along those lines..Here is my first bit of advice: START NOW! 
(Below are some of the meals/snacks I eat on ww and you can find them on my videos)











xx Cristeen Olley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...