Sunday, August 30, 2009

What I consume on my days off..Ok everyday..


I am so obsessed!! Is this a problem? Is a craving for these iced mochas a serious issue? Or am I okay. I stopped and wondered while drinking that yummy NOnfat Iced mocha . Mmm. If I don't have one..I think about it all day. Its freaken nuts! I mean im glad im not a drug addict or alcoholic..but come on now. Think about it . I am spending $3.55 every day. which is $24.85 a week..almost ONE HUNDRED BUCKS A MONTH on starbucks! WOW!!!!! U know what I could buy with that..MY OWN STARBUCKS MACHINE! haha ok not really, but seriously, I need to stop..I am going to be poor status for good one day because of this. Maybe I should cut it down to 3 times a week..Can I do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...