Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Sissy got engaged!!!!!


I love my husband <3 Thank you God for him!





annnnnnnnd


I am so excited and a very proud of my younger sister! She is engaged!Got engaged at Disneyland!! woooh woooh *clap clap* yay! This is so exciting and very emotional at the same time. I remember when were lil girls just running around , getting into trouble,playing barbies,swimming in our pool,family vacations and we were eachothers best company. Now we all grown up living in our own homes, in different states...im married, now shes engaged to a wonderful man! *TIM* I am very proud to have him as a bro-in-law! (Fist pump whaaaat!) ha. awww..anywwhooooo Congrats again Denise and Tim. I am very happy for the both of you and you two make a beautiful couple <3










parrrty in 2010. I love friends and family time



ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...