Sunday, December 19, 2010

Let's talk pounds!

The holidays you will FOR SURE gain a pound or two...or three..or four. haha So that is why our New Years Resolution is to lose weight or get those washboard abs or toned arms and legs right? Well, I am going to start my toning/watching my calories before Christmas and New Years Eve :) I did it before and I can do it again. I lost weight and now I am gaining some of it back and want to watch it before it gets out of control again. I get a little more into detail on my youtube Video which I will post at the bottom of this :) but just to give you some insight, I joined a free website called FATSECRET.COM , this website helps you keep track of your calories and your exercise. It's also a very fun website, you can join challenges and everybody who has joined this site is very supportive and kind. Try it out, it's free so if you don't like it..just delete your acct :)

So here is my Before and After picture wearing the same dress. If you would like to join me into toning up watch the video below to get more info :)
x's and o's


(above is my BEFORE) I am 5'1 and for every 2lbs I gain it looks more like 5lbs :(

(above is my AFTER)


http://www.youtube.com/cdiorme

2 comments:

  1. great post and video! that website looks interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing this! i really wanna try it, ill check this website as in right now. i enjoyed watching your video, its very natural of you, i felt like you're talking to me personally. i know what you mean, just a few weight gain makes me look so much bigger too! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...