Thursday, August 25, 2011

18 weeks

The pictures I will be posting right now are from when I was 18 weeks 4 days. Today I am 19 weeks 4 days!! I have been getting really sleepy in the afternoons and usually nap and then when it is my actual BED time, I CAN'T SLEEP! ahhh! Is this normal? haha. I actually love being pregnant, besides the morning sickness I had in the first trimester and the many trips I take to the bathroom to tinkle..haha, but I do actually enjoy knowing I have a little baby growing in me. I have been gaining more weight and my belly has obviously grown this past week. I am getting so excited. I am almost at the half way mark.






Lace Top- Target, Skirt-Gifted from my sister (free people),ankle boots-(Mossimo)Target , Necklace-F21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...