Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dark eye circles


Lately I have had Insomnia! With that I have noticed my eye circles have been very dark so I was on the search for a product that would help them disappear. I was planning on spending a lot at a department store and then in walgreens after searching for concealers I ran into the Garnier Nutritoniste anit dark circle roller.
It was on sale for $7. This is my new favorite product and it's compact! Talk about a great working product! It has a sheer tint that blends easily and smoothly onto your circles. This is a 2-in-1 roll on eyecare + concealer! Two in one is always good! This product also brightens the eye area to make it look like you highlighted the eye area or just simply like you had hours and hours of sleep :) I for sure recommend this product! I know this will come in handy when the baby arrives!!haha







Watch my video for more. I demonstrate it with and without makeup on!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely will try it!! I'm also an insomniac, and have dark circles that I hate. I saw your YT video, but I bought the wrong Garnier one! I bought the eye puffiness reliever (something like that, the green tube).
    I will get this one. Great review and demonstration. I love your channel and your GREAT energy and happiness :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...