Saturday, February 25, 2012

Inspired COLOR BLOCKING

I love chictopia.com I have been a member of it for awhile now and I go on it mostly to look at other fashionista's outfits and this week I went on and one of the girls I follow had a color combination that caught my eye!! I had to re create it! Especially since I already had the colors in my closet I was even more excited! I love being inspired and inspiring people.. I know color blocking is in with the bright neon and pastel colors but this combination was a little different to me. Hope you enjoy! The blogger who inspired me is "fashioncoolture" You can look her up on chictopia and find the picture that inspired me. xo






Red Blazer-Forever21.com
Vneck Top- Target
Skirt- Target
Steve madden wedges- Macys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...