Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Jayde is here!

She is here!! My little precious Jayde! I stare at her all day! So crazy and still hard to believe this beautiful little baby was in my tummy for so long! She is a beauty and was 7 lbs 1 oz , healthy as can be!! I had to have a C Section though, her cord was wrapped around her neck and her feet ( like a figure 8 ) but other than that..she is perfect! Such a blessing! My prayers were definitely answered! My brother in law took some pictures of my husband and I with our little baby which will be posted soon on his FB page..so please like his page for support and to check out those pictures when they're up! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Symphony-Photography-of-Tucson/278565048864792 I posted some pictures on my instagram with my cell phone: CDIORME I am so excited to be posting videos again and to be blogging again..my energy is back and I am happier than ever! Missed you all and thanks for all your kind words. They are always uplifting! Here is a photo of my beautiful Jayde taken with my iphone
5 days old

5 comments:

  1. Huge congrats to you & your husband! She's so precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is beautiful! what a proud mama you must be. I'm currently 30 weeks pregnant with my 3rd girl ;-)

    www.cottoncandyinkbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratz! i had my son on the first of Feb.! he was way small though only 6 pounds 3 oz! but im breast feeding n its been a month he is already 9 pounds! love to see more baby stuff on your youtube

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...