Saturday, December 3, 2011

Style that Ponytail

Ponytails are always convienant. They're quick to do and good for when you get up late and have no time and also when playing sports a ponytail is the best way to have your hair styled just so it stays out of your face. Ponytails will be around forever! They are so easy to do as well. Even your guy can put your hair in a ponytail I bet ;) Well, sometimes a basic ponytail is ..um..boring. Good thing there are so many different ways to style that ponytail of yours and I have always remembered a certain way I would do my hair when I was younger. I think my mom started to do it to my ponytails and I just got it from her and did it myself and to this day, every once in awhile I will do it. I once called it the TOPSY TWIRL. Don't know why? haha, but I guess it is really called the pull through ponytail. Well, with the pull through ponytail I show you how easy it is to do and how it can be perfect for the Holidays! I hope you enjoy the video and I will be posting again soon! xo

1 comment:

  1. oh i do this sometime (:

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...