Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Baby Brights

Jayde is all ready for spring! She is featured in today's post showing off her simple outfit of the day! How adorable is she on this bright sunny day in Cali wearing her bright Pinks and Yellows!? I wanted to take these pictures of her today because yesterday at the mall I bought her this pretty pink hair bow! It's so soft and gentle around her head and comfort for my baby is of course what counts! It was $15 but so worth it and I think it wil last quite awhile because of how stretchy it is. The pink time out rug is the cutest thing ever! My sister in law bought it for her and I am not sure where she purchased it but it is a stand out rug in her room for sure!
Headband- Nordstrom Yellow Top- Disney (Target) Juicy Couture leggings - Gifted by friend Skull & Heart Socks- Target business contact- cristeen_dior@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...