Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunny Sunday

Ahhhhh, California, I love you today! The Weather is so nice...after yesterday's rain I couldn't ask for better weather today. So blessed to be living in such a wonderful state. Jayde had her grandma's visit today and she was pretty good..With one grandma she slept almost the whole visit and the second grandma she was up and smiling :) Well, about my outfit..this morning when I walked into my closet my eyes looked right at my lilac heels and I knew right then and there that those were the shoes I was going to wear today, so I pretty much worked around the shoes when picking out my outfit. Hope you enjoy xo and happy sunday !
Top-Charlotte Russe Jeggings-Target Heels-justfab.com Teal bracelet-f21 paper,rocks,scissor ring-Ebay feather headpiece-f21 Bcbg handbag- TJMaxx Watch me show off the shirt I am wearing:) Plus more!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the multiple finger rings you are finding! I tried to go to F21 to get the cross ring, but they didn't' have it :(. Keep up the good styling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...