Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Glam up your office space!

I don't know about you but when I think about an office space I think of boring office supplies that are just plain boring and solid black or silver... until today when I went to Office Max and discovered the beauty of office supplies! They had much more but these were my three favorites! So adorable and def. glam up that office space of yours!! The High heel Tape dispenser was only $5.00! Lipstick pen with lip post its- $2.00 and the Lucy-printed trash can was $4.99! All super cheap prices! I just thought I would share this with you ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Cute finds! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tape dispenser, too cute! New follower from bloggy moms, I look forward to your future posts! You can find me at http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...