Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Black,white and blessed.


Feeling more blessed than ever after a scare! I was hospitalized 2 days ago due to horrible kidney pains and was worried it was stressing my baby boy out! So the L&D room had to check on my son's heartbeat and make sure I wasn't having early contractions! Thank goodness baby was doing A okay! Made me feel so blessed. As for me my pain has gone down..I am just a little sore but I have Hyrdonephrosis..basically water inside my kidney and the tube is inflamed. Yikes! All is good now and I am just taking it easy. Thanks to those who sent prayers over twitter and instagram. Anyways, after all my blah blah blah I just wanted to share an outfit I was wearing the other day, I loved it and felt super chic ;)





Blazer- Romwe , Top- Thredup , Shorts- Romwe , headband- F21, Heels- Justfab
(photo credit- Ramona)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...