Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Precious 2 Year Old

Can I just say I am obsessed with my beautiful daughter! I love her more and more everyday and I didn't even think it was possible to love someone soo much! Yes, she does through her tantrums daily and it can be frustrating but I see the way she loves me and how I make her feel safe and it melts my heart and honestly words cannot really explain it.  Anyways, lately Jayde has finally been letting me take pictures of her in her outfits. (She went through a stage where I wasn't even aloud to have my iphone near her to take pics) haha. So I thought I would share my two favorite Instagram photos of her that were recently posted and there will be plenty more "bloggish" photos of her soon sharing her style!

Top- Thredup , Shoes- thredup, bow- F21

Bow- F21, Dress- Fabkids




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...