Thursday, October 16, 2014

Getting ready for fall

Getting Ready For Fall is always so much fun for me since Fall is my favorite Season. I wish I could be cliche and say "because of the pumpkin spice lattes" ..but honestly, I don't like those very much haha. I just love the crispy cool weather and the color of the leaves. (okay now that sounds cliche, but its' true). Fall is also a reminder that all the fun Holidays are coming! Anyways, here in California it is still warm but I already busted out my boots and warm long sleeve shirts. The video at the bottom I share an easy Fall makeup tutorial, hair look and outfit. Hope you enjoy! Happy Fall my loves!







Top- Justfab, Shorts- Thredup, Boots- Justfab
(More details on the video below)
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...