Friday, December 16, 2016

Favorite product of the week!



Highlight. Oh yes. That seems to be the MUST DO when applying makeup and personally I love it! I love having that shimmer and glow on my cheek bone, cupids bow and tip of my nose. (lightly on the nose though haha ). So recently Tarte cosmetics sent me the Skin twinkle lighting palette vol. || ! It's a highlighting and strobing palette that has 4 shades. 4 beautiful shades in a rose gold, champagne, pearl and white gold! I am so happy with this palette and love the glow it gives me. Lately I have been told that I am glowing and I give this palette some of the credit for that! You can find this palette on Tarte's website now or it will be coming soon to Sephora retailing for $42 which is a good price considering you get 4 beautiful colors to play with to highlight that beautiful face of yours! 
I have a video where I get ready and share what it looks like as well which will be posted at the bottom of this post!  (OH and I think this would be a perfect gift for someone!! )


The packaging is ON POINT! 



 
Applying it with a fan brush

Oh la la

Before and After


Do you want one or plan on gifting one? 

xx Cristeen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...