Thursday, December 22, 2016

First Time Getting Eyelash Extensions!


I did it! I didn't think I ever would but I did. I got Eyelash Extensions! So do I regret it? Absolutely...NOT! I love them! I can wear eyeshadow and eyeliner if I want but since getting these lashes I have been choosing not to and it makes life so much easier in the makeup part of life haha. So of course I made a video about it which will be down below so if you guys are interested be sure to watch it! It's a fun video btw! :)  Huge thanks to my friend Amanda for introducing me to this whole other world. I will have her info below and it's on the video as well!
Getting them done was actually really relaxing! They are individual lash extensions as well. You can call to set up an appointment with Amanda at 909 367-9810 Located in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca.
All finished! 
So above are pictures of me before lash extensions. One on the left is No makeup (obviously) and right is with makeup and just mascara. 
After eyelash extensions! I had No eyeshadow or eyeliner on! AMAZING RIGHT?!

A more natural look with the eyelash extensions. I just did my brows put on some foundation with highlighter and lipgloss and out the door! I could have brushed the lashes but I was in a rush but look at how cool that is! I didn't need to grab mascara , eyeliner, or eyeshadow! ahh! 
Amanda has been doing this for years and I highly suggest you go to her! Follow both her IG's
Click HERE to be directed to her Instagram.

Now video time for all the info you want to hear :)

xx Cristeen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...