Wednesday, June 21, 2017

What's In My BoxyCharm This Month!?




I have this month's boxycharm box to share with you! I have been a huge fan of boxycharm for quite some time now and decided to start sharing with you guys monthly on here and sometimes on my youtube channel! What do you think? 
So a little about BOXYCHARM before I share the wonderful pictures. It is a subscription box service  that is $21 a month. You get 5-6 beauty products that can be for nails, hair, fragrance, skincare , and makeup. Some of these will be full size! June's box is worth $114!! See for yourself what you can get below and check out their page to see past boxes. Give it a try ;)  click HERE






I have always loved a facial mask so I am really excited to try these out (pack of 3)  I never personally tried this brand but willing to try! Skincare has been huge for me lately!




I love me some Luxie brushes! I think all of their brushes are supers soft and the bristles stay on for a good amount of time. So I was pretty stoked to get this tapered one in my box to apply the beautiful diamond glow powder by artist couture (pictured below) 

If you got a June box you got this in either illuminati or  Conceited. I got Conceited.




 
The REALHER shadow palette. You will either receive will receive version I, II, or III. I got III and the colors are personally my cup of tea. Some of the shades are pretty pigmented except for flawless and incomparable (those took awhile to get the shade that I wanted) Impeccable has become a favorite of mine. I am actually wearing it today and loving it.



Well, That is it! Pretty awesome stuff right? This box was a good one in my opinion! 
xx
Cristeen Olley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...