Sunday, March 14, 2010

just sayin'



Have you ever just stared at a painting (drawing) & thought to yourself.."I can draw that, that looks easy" and then you actually tried it and it was nowhere near that painting you thought was so easy!! Well, yeah, that happened to me..I guess it happens to a lot of us as well. Just shows you are your own individual and you see things diffrently than other people. So I decided Im going to draw what I see from my own eyes and maybe that painting or drawing will be my own invidual way where there might be some stranger who will see it and think "oh that looks so easy" and then give me lots of credit when they try to do and cant ! :) so Random of a blog I know and it probably only makes sense to me . haha. It's okay though. IM happy today.I am all smiles and Laughter. I love and cherish the times I am like this. ..and if your heart is hurting or sad right now....just know that you are wonderful, everything you've done in the past can be washed clean, and everyday is a fresh start to enjoy and change your life.....

God gives us a fresh new canvas to paint our lives on, every morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...