Friday, October 21, 2011

It has been forever


(above picture is from Dulce's wedding, which was so much fun. I added this picture in this post to show you my belly so far in a dress I got from macys for only $15.00!!)

There is something about Fall and Winter that makes me want to just sit in front of my laptop and type away.. :)

If you are not subscribed to me on youtube than you probably don't know I have been updated that more than on here. As far as my baby girl, her name is for sure JAYDE and middle name SIENNA. I can't wait to meet my precious baby girl and I still can't believe I am pregnant!! I feel so blessed! 12 weeks 5 days left!

OH!! OH !! OH !!! I can't wait to tell you about my baby shower theme that I am having!! That will be later though when I get all of the decorations and I will take pictures to show you guys! So excited about that. I love planning parties, it's one of my favorite hobbies. I really should look into it professionaly because I love it so much.

Well, it's late and I need some rest, I have a busy weekend ahead of me. Missed you guys and appreciate you coming to my blog. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...