Wednesday, December 7, 2016

12 Days Of Gift Ideas! - Day 1


On my blog this month I will do 12 Days of gift ideas!! yay! So let's just get started with Day 1! Okay so why not give the gift of relaxation? WHY NOT? I would love that kind of gift. Feeling stress free and relaxed? YES PLEASE!!! I've got the perfect gift just for that and it involves LAVENDER (Sorry about the caps I am just too excited) 
L'Occitane has this Aromatic Lavender Gift and I was able to try it out myself and I get this a 10/10! The bubble bath was so relaxing and the scent just stuck to my body even after drying off with a towel. I prefer this being used at night but anytime you have for a bath it will be fine ;) It is just so relaxing. Here is what is included:
This limited-edition spa gift contains:
- Lavender Foaming Bath 16.9 oz.
- Lavender Perfumed Sachet 1.2 oz.
- Lavender Hand Cream 1 oz.
- Bonne Mère Lavender Soap 3.5 oz. 
- Lavender Scented Candle 3.5 oz.
- L’Occitane Holiday Box

It's a $95 dollar value for $72 HERE




Picture above is their Advent Calendar! I checked to see if it was available online but not! Sorry! You can try clicking HERE to see if it's available again or you can check your local stores by going to their website and finding it.  It's not too late to get this calendar for YOURSELF or as an early gift for someone else. It has so many amazing products! Cherry blossom is my favorite at the moment as well as the face toner!! 
So here is a list of what you get in the calendar and hurry and check out our local store before they sell out!! :)

- Aromachologie Relaxing Shower Gel  1.18 fl. oz.
- Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo 1.18. fl. oz.
- Shea Butter Body Lotion 1 oz.
- Shea Ultra Rich Face Cream 0.33 oz.
- Almond Delicious Hand Cream 0.33 oz.
- Peony Hand Cream 0.33 oz.
- Shea Butter Shower Gel 1 oz.
- Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion 1.18 oz.
- Verbena Shower Gel 1 oz.
- Rose et Reines Hand Cream 0.33 oz.
- Almond Shower Oil 1.18 fl. oz.
- The Vert & Bigarade Shower Gel 1 oz.
- Verbena Fresh Toilette
- Jasmin & Bergamote Shower Gel 1 oz.
- Cherry Blossom Shower Gel 1.18 fl. oz.
- Shea Butter Hand Cream 0.33 oz.
- Verbena Leaf Soap .88 oz.
- Cherry Blossom Mini EDT 0.25 fl. oz.
- Verbena Hand Cream 0.33 oz.
Immortelle Essential Water 1 fl. oz.
- Shea Butter Cleansing Water 1 fl. oz.
- Almond Delicious Soap 1.76 oz.
- Almond Milk Concentrate 0.67 oz.
- Shea Butter Foot Cream 0.33 oz.
- Advent Calendar Box 



I personally love the two items shown but of course their site has many more luxurious products!
Check out my video below to see me opening them up! I got way too excited haha.

xx Cristeen Olley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...